This opportunity will give you an insight into the organisation of our programme as well as provide you an excellent opportunity to exchange with our active participants and faculty.
About the Master Class: Ecosystemic innovation
Courses and Purposes
The relationship between innovation and distributed networks and the increasing centrality of networks in innovation:
- What networks are and how to understand their evolution and dynamic properties
- What is diversity and why it matters at the individual, organizational and ecosystem level
- Tipping points and diffusion of innovation: understand and influence information cascades
- Emergent innovation as an emergent property of ecosystems
- Communities and distributed innovation
- Platform-based competition.Big data and the future of innovation
About Pierpaolo Andriani
Pierpaolo Andriani is Professor in Complexity and Innovation Management at Kedge Business School, France. He received his Ph.D. and MBA from Durham University, UK. Pierpaolo has a background in physics and has been Project Manager for various European research and development projects with several years’ experience in the laser industry. He holds visiting professorships in Korea (Sogang University), Italy (University of Milan, Udine, Lecce) and he was Visiting Scholar at UCLA. His research interests are focused on the impact of complexity theory on innovation, organisational theory and entrepreneurship. His research has been published in journals such as Organization Science, Journal of International Business Studies, Research Policy, Long Range Planning, Complexity, and Research Policy.
How to come