Format : Face-to-face training
- Promote an holistic understanding of business, based on the assumption that branding serves a fundamental strategic function.
- Build brand assets and create enduring competitive advantage for brands.
Experienced Managers and Executives.
- Bac + 3 minimum
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Toeic test > 750 pts
What is a brand?
- Storytelling and the consumer.
- Case study: Porsche – The cayenne launch.
Building a brand strategy : the 3vs
- Value proposition / value customers / value network.
- Xiameter: the past and future of a disruptive innovation.
The critical importance of design
- Case study: Hyundai Motor Company – Design takes the Driver’s seat
- Case study: Apple’s pricing: embracing mass and class
Building customer loyalty
- The customer experience issue
- Case study: Raleigh & Rosse: measures to motivate exceptional service.
- This module is a part of the Global MBA ‘Branding Strategies’ Specialisation Major.
- The whole module is organized so as to allow participants to learn and implement a strategic brand management approach to any situation where branding applies
Michel GUTSATZ is Senior Professor of Marketing at Kedge BS and Director of MBAs and DBA. He currently is Adjunct Professor of Marketing at CEIBS (Shanghai). He is a leading expert in luxury and prestige brand management and the author of numerous books and articles on luxury. He is a consultant for investment funds, luxury brands, mass brands and retailers. Prior to that Michel was Managing Director of an Image Strategy Agency and HR and Internal Communication Director of the Bally Group in Switzerland. Michel also created and developed the MBA in International Luxury Brand Management at ESSEC. He holds an Engineering degree from Ecole des Mines de Nancy and a PhD in Economics.
Methode and pedagogy
- The course will alternate lectures, real life case studies, applications of major concepts to the participants’ professional background and more standard case studies.
Evaluation and penalization
- Student Evaluation: crossKnowledge (15%), Class Participation (15%), Group Case Study (25%), Final Individual Case Study (45%).
- Course Evaluation: Individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of the course, completed by an individual online evaluation one month after.
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: