Certificate of attendance
- Promote an holistic understanding of business, based on the assumption that branding serves a fundamental strategic function.
- Build brand assets and create enduring competitive advantage for brands.
Experienced Managers and Executives
- Bac + 3 minimum.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Toeic test > 750 pts
What is a brand?
- Storytelling and the consumer.
- Case study: Porsche – The cayenne launch.
Building a brand strategy : the 3vs
- Value proposition / value customers / value network.
- Xiameter : the past and future of a disruptive innovation.
The critical importance of design
- Case study: Hyundai Motor Company – Design takes the Driver’s seat
- Case study: Apple’s pricing: embracing mass and class?
Building customer loyalty
- The customer experience issue
- Case study: Raleigh & Rosse : measures to motivate exceptional service.
Methode and pedagogy
- This module is a part of the Global MBA ‘Branding Strategies’ Specialisation Major.
- The whole module is organized so as to allow participants to learn and implement a strategic brand management approach to any situation where branding applies.
- It will alternate lectures, real life case studies, applications of major concepts to the participants’ professional background and more standard case studies.
- The course will alternate lectures, real life case studies, applications of major concepts to the participants’ professional background and more standard case studies.
Evaluation and penalization
CrossKnowledge (15%), Class Participation (15%)
Group Case Study (25%), Final Individual Case Study (45%).
Individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of the course, completed by an individual online evaluation one month after.
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: