Certificate of attendance
8, 9, 10 novembre
To help you communicate effectively within the business world To resolve complex business issues and present the solution in a credible and compelling way in a wide variety of different and challenging communication situations.
Managers and Executives
- Bac + 3 minimum
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Toeic test > 750 pts.
- This programme is high-impact, highly interactive and practical, based on a ‘workshop’ approach with multiple opportunities for practice, rather than classic lectures. At the heart of the programme is a business situation or scenario, which provides multiple different opportunities to practice different communication situations and styles.
- Participants will have multiple opportunities to communicate, to try, to test, to grow and improve their practical communication skills to either internal (peers, subordinates, seniors) or external audiences,
- The culmination of the workshop is a demanding ‘board level’ type presentation, where the Participants, working in competing teams, present their analysis of the business solution and their recommendations to the ’board’. This last task requires a good analysis and solution of the business issues in the scenario.
Methode and pedagogy
- Case studies
- Group and individual assignments
Evaluation and penalization
- Individual in-class (45%), attendance (15%), group presentation (40%).
- Individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of the course, completed by an individual online evaluation, one month after the course.
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: