Certificate of attendance
Format : Face-to-face training
- Give insight into a naturalistic approach to sense-making in respect of creativity and innovation.
- Provide a basic insight into complex adaptive systems theory together with relevant aspects of cognitive science and anthropology.
- Deliver new insights and methods for innovation in organizations as well as an understanding of how creativity works in people and systems
Experienced Managers and Executives.
- Bac + 3 minimum.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Toeic test > 750 pts.
- Creativity in the 21st century and International trends in business settings
- Overview of the scientific literature and business practices
2.Creative person and team
- Cognitive abilities and personality traits
- Motivation to create and emotional characteristics
- Stages or steps of creative work and cases studies
- Process-tracing tools and creativity techniques
- Physical and Social facets of the environment
- Organizational - business setting / Broader cultural context
- Criteria employed / Expert vs. Naive judges
- Evaluation of ideas – procedures / Judge training
6.Putting it all together
- Multivariate approach and creativity training
- Implications for human resource management, managing projects and larger business strategy
Methode and pedagogy
- This module will not take a case based approach, it will give radical new insights drawing on scientific evidence.
- As such it may be demanding conceptually. Best to approach with an open mind. Sessions will be a mixture of lecture, group discussion and some exercises.
Evaluation and penalization
- Individual participation (25%),
- Group presentation (25%),
- Individual Assignment in class (15%),
- Final report (35%).
Course Evaluation: individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of the course, completed by an individual online evaluation one month after the course.
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: