- Acquire strategic understanding and managerial tools about managing in ecosystems and distributed environments.
- Understand the nature and the dynamics of networks.
- Learn how to re-design organizations to make them more innovative.
- Learn how to manage diversity of resources within organization and ecosystems to improve creativity.
- Learn creativity tools from cognitive psychology, anthropology and complexity theory
Managers who want to harness the complexity of their organization and their ecosystem to accelerate and improve innovation.
- First Degree of equivalent
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Toeic test > 750 pts
Strategie Innovation - 3 Days:
- Brief analysis of traditional models of innovation: "technology-push" and
- "Market-pull" models, recombinant innovation, radical and incremental models.
- The transition from the fluid phase to the dominant design phase.
- The model of modular vs architectural innovation.
- The role of positive feedback dynamics in the emergence of dominant design.
Ecosystemic Innovation - 3 days:
- What networks are and how to understand their evolution and dynamic properties?
- What is diversity and why it matters at the individual, organizational and ecosystem level?
- Tipping points and diffusion of innovation: understand and influence information cascades
- Emergent innovation as an emergent property of ecosystems.
- Communities and distributed innovation
- Platform-based competition.
- Big data and the future of innovation.
Creativity in 21 st century - 3 days:
- The inductive trap
- Naturalising sense-making
- Rethinking design thinking
- Narrative and Navigating complexity
Managing and organising for innovation - 3 days:
- How innovation thrives at the interface between diverse functions, departments, processes and organizations?
- What is an organization and what levers managers have over its design?
- Why interfaces matter and how to manage?
- Design organizations for disruptive innovation.
- Design ambidextrous organizations.
- Modular organizations and modular strategy in ecosystems.
Methode and pedagogy
- Online modules
- Case studies
- Group and individual assignments
Evaluation and penalization
Individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of the course, completed by an individual online evaluation one month after the course
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: