29, 30, 31 march
- Understand the components and the place of the Information Systems in a very competitive worldwide market: IT market, IT spending, Business Processes performance and IT innovation.
- Acquire keys to manage the Information System of a company in a very efficient way.
- Develop vision on the major trends of IT (cloud, social, mobile and big data) and their impact on the way we can do Business tomorrow.
IT specialists and non-specialists.
- Bac + 3 minimum
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Toeic test > 750 pts
- The IT market (Hardware, Software, Networks and Services) is historically led by the USA, with companies like IBM, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, CSC, Accenture, etc.
- An Information System is a complex system that involves people, business processes, procedures, business rules, data, content and IT used to gather, store, broadcast and analyze digital information to support the execution of the Business Strategy.
- TOGAF describes the architecture in 4 layers: Business, Data, Applications and Technology. This approach is helpful to align IS architecture with Business needs.
- IT delivering on the business strategy
- IT guiding the business strategy
IT Governance and it management
- Prioritizing and delivering projects / programs aligned with the business strategy: new applications software and processes that deliver added value for the business;
- Delivering operations services aligned with the business requirements: availability, security and performance of the Information System, support to the users and incident and change request management.
- IT leadership differentiate IS organizations that disappear into the back office of services delivery from those that build companywide credibility and drive innovation and business growth and agility.
- IT Leaders create vision and leadership strategies to address the tension between cost-cutting and innovation by focusing on purpose, trust and relationships.
IT Innovation and business opportunities
- IT leaders must embrace the post-modern business, a business driven by customer relationships, fueled by the explosion in information, collaboration, and mobility. This new era brings with it urgent and compelling forces: Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS); Social; Mobility; Big data.
- These forces are innovative and disruptive just taken on their own, but brought together, they are revolutionizing business and society
Methode and pedagogy
- Real business case studies
- Group and individual assignments
Evaluation and penalization
- Student Evaluation: group assignement 1 (20%), Group assignement 2 (20%), Final examination (60%).
- Course Evaluation: individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of the course, completed by an individual online evaluation one month after the course.
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: