28, 29, 30 juin
- Become familiar with the main topics and points of view on leadership.
- Decide which are closest to your particular experience.
- Have a framework to think about your global leadership development path.
- Practice identifying culture dimensions: one’s own culture and that of others.
- Explore options for creating success across cultures: based on data, sharing observations of what has created success and failure and applying rigorous methodology
Experienced Managers and Executives.
- Bac + 3 minimum.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Toeic test > 750 pt
- Overview of “Leading Yourself” literature.
- Key practices.
- Exploring one’s own practice based on pre-module work.
- Understand the skills that underlie management and leadership effectiveness.
- Practice developing Leadership through receiving feedback on your own and giving feedback to others' on their Leadership.
- Develop personal action plans.
DEVELOP AND PROFILE FOR SUCCESS
- Building success profiles.
- Developing individuals.
- Assessing developmental difficulty.
- Highlighting themes across factors and clusters.
FOUR DEVELOPMENT USES
- Diagnostic Map.
- Career Flow Research.
- Developmental Difficulty.
- Library Structure.
HOW CULTURE IMPACTS BUSINESS
- An interactive presentation on the Dimensions of Culture.
- A simulation and mini-case studies.
- Exploring one’s competencies & behaviors for working across cultures
Methode and pedagogy
- Case studies
- Group and individual assignment
Evaluation and penalization
- Individual pre-course work (15%)
- In-class individual work (25%)
- In-class small group work (24%)
- In-class group work (16%)
- Final individual essay (20%)
Course Evaluation: individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of the course, completed by an individual online evaluation one month after the course
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: