Learn how to re-design organizations to make them more innovative
Managers working in highly innovative and turbulent environments subject to frequent disruptions will find that the major will provide them with cognitive frames and tools preparing them to become effective managers in such environments
- Bac + 3 minimum.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Toeic test > 750 pts
- How innovation thrives at the interface between diverse functions, departments, processes and organizations?
- What is an organization and what levers managers have over its design?
- Why interfaces matter and how to manage?
- Design organizations for disruptive innovation.
- Design ambidextrous organizations.
- Modular organizations and modular strategy in ecosystems
Methode and pedagogy
- Conceptual and methodological inputs provided by the professors / speakers
- Workshops, exercises, business case studies, serious games and role plays to confront fictitious situations and the professional world
- Discussions / debates between participants to exchange ideas, practices, experiences from diverse corporate company cultures.
Evaluation and penalization
Student Evaluation :
+ In-class individual participation (30%), In-class individual assignment (30%), Individual assignment – 4 weeks after the course (40%).
+ individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of the course, completed by an individual online evaluation one month after the course
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: