Certificate of attendance
11, 12, 13 octobre
4, 5, 6 octobre
Provide the ability to apply key marketing tools, models, techniques and frameworks for the analysis and understanding of marketing activities.
Experienced Managers and Executives
- Bac + 3 minimum
- At least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Toeic test > 750 pts.
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Mix Effects on the Consumer.
- Understanding consumer judgments.
- Targeting consumer segments and positioning the brand.
- Measuring Brand Performances.
- Measuring and Consumer Purchase Behavior.
- Managing the Brand and Building Brand Equity.
- Business in Complex Networks.
- Analyzing business relationships.
- Exploiting Relationship and Technology Portfolios.
Methode and pedagogy
- Online modules and Pre-readings
- Case studies
- Group and individual assignments
Evaluation and penalization
+ Crossknowledge Module (10%), Individual Case Solving (30%), Group In-Class Marketing Application (30%), Marketing project report (30%).
+ Individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of the course, completed by an individual online evaluation one month after the course.
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: