Certificate of attendance
This module provides an overview of key techniques in use to manage and to review projects. Practicing those is concluded by critical thoughts and observations of situations when they are most suitable
Experienced Managers and Executives.
- Bac + 3 minimum
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Toeic test > 750 pts
- Introduction to Project Management
- Review of project plan construction
- Construction of team projects
- Project management decisions
- Negotiation of resources
- Consctruction of resource allocation using OpenProj and GanttProject.
- Managing execution deviations
- Anticipating variances at completion
- Earned Value Management (EVM) introduced and EVM KPIs (Earned Value Management Key Performance Indicators).
- Integration of time and cost management in projects
- Efficiency of project management
- Presentation of results achieved during teamwork
For each topic addressed, the following three types of situations are reviewed: simple situations where common sense is key, intermediate situations where management of human aspects is essential, complex situations where management of human aspects has to be supplemented with adequate tools and techniques
Methode and pedagogy
- This module is a combination of short presentations, labs run individually, case studies, team works, and discussions.
- This module is an opportunity for participants to review cases, but also to create their own cases.
- Holding visiting appointments teaching in several institutions such as HEC in Geneva, Gilles VALLET is the programme director of the Postgraduate Programme in Project Engineering at Oxford Academics. He has refined the content and pedagogy associated with this program for over 20 years.
- He has authored three books published in French (Editions Dunod with more than 50,000 copies sold) and Crossknowledge e-Learning modules (more than 100,000 participants on line). He is also the author of the Highware suite of training modules (more than 20,000 professionals trained in French, English, German, Italian, Chinese and Vietnamese)
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: