01, 02, 03 February
- Understand the dynamics of innovation, its evolutionary properties, and the management of new product development.
- Discover new approaches to innovation based on ecosystems, platform and distributed networks.
This module addresses the demand of managers who want to harness the complexity of their organization and their ecosystem to accelerate and improve innovation.
- Bac + 3 minimum.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Toeic test > 750 pts.
EVOLUTION OF NEW MARKETS AND EMERGENCE OF THE DOMINANT DESIGN
- Brief analysis of traditional models of innovation: "technology-push" and "market-pull" models, recombinant innovation, radical and incremental models.
- The transition from the fluid phase to the dominant design phase.
- The model of modular vs architectural innovation.
- The role of positive feedback dynamics in the emergence of dominant design.
EVOLUTION OF BREAKTHOUGH INNOVATIONS
- Evolutionary Models and Christensen’s disruptive innovation.
- Sustaining model of innovation.
DIFFUSION PROCESS AND THE DANGER OF THE “CHASM”
- Traditional and social network-based approaches.
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- How to manage technological innovation within organizations?
- Review of the historical approaches to new product development.
Methode and pedagogy
- Conceptual and methodological inputs provided by the professors / speakers
- Workshops, exercises, business case studies, serious games and role plays to confront fictitious situations and the professional world
- Discussions / debates between participants to exchange ideas, practices, experiences from diverse corporate company cultures.
Evaluation and penalization
Student Evaluation :
- Individual participation (10%), group case analysis and discussion (30%), individual assignment (60%).
Course Evaluation :
- Individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of the course, completed by an individual online evaluation one month after the course.
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: