Certificate of attendance
Format : Face-to-face training
- Understand the key concepts of supply chain management (SCM) and logistics operations.
- Identify how competitive advantage can be derived from improving SCM and logistics operations.
- Understand how SCM and logistics concepts and practices can be applied to service operations to achieve competitive advantage in the industry.
Experienced Managers and Executives.
- Bac + 3 minimum.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Toeic test > 750 pts
From logistics management to supply chain management
- Introduction to the Main Principles of the Management of the Supply Chains:
- Missions and Stakes.
- Decisions, processes and organization.
- Information Systems.
- Supply Chain Strategies
Supply chain performance and collaboration
- Japanese Case study.
- Distribution Schemes.
- Exercises on KPI’s.
- Supply Chain Performance Improvements.
- Case Studies on Collaboration in Supply Chain Management
Cost and process management on the supply chain
- Cost Management on the Supply Chain.
- Process Management on the Supply Chain.
- Supply Chain of the future.
- Crocs: Revolutionizing an Industry.
- Supply Chain Model for Competitive Advantage (Case Study).
- Final individual examination
Methode and pedagogy
- Online modules
- Case studies
- Group and individual assignments
Evaluation and penalization
- Cross knowledge (10%), Individual case Solving (30%), Group In-Class Marketing Application (30%), Marketing project report (30%).
- Individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of the course, completed by an individual online evaluation one month after the course.
- Thierry ROQUES (PhD) is Professor in Supply Chain Management at KEDGE Business School (France). He also directs research activities in SCM, Sustainable SCM and logistics outsourcing in various industries such as Wine and Spirits, transport, telecommunication or retailing and coordinates the Supply Chain Business School within Orange Group.
- His research focuses on Inter-organisational relationships, LSPs, Purchasing in the service industry and sustainable SCM. He is also researching on the Management of creativity. He is a member of the Supply Chain Campus in France. He teaches in many universities in Europe, Asia, Africa and America.
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: