Certificate of attendance
- Improve self-awareness.
- Reinforce interpersonal agility
- Manage successfully your personal leadership style(s).
- Test and exchange about management and leadership concepts and their use in a business environment
Managers who need to experiment with the notion of leadership in a risk free environment.
- Bac + 3 minimum
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Toeic test > 750 pts
- Your personal compass, your background, what inspire you, …
- In depth understanding of your leadership style: social style and assertiveness.
- Revealing the “Secrets” for Inspiring Leadership.
- High performers manage extraordinary circumstances.
- Feedback & coaching on your leadership style.
DEVELOP INTERPERSONAL AGILITY
- Social Styles & Communication.
- Assertive or responsive behaviors.
- Words and ideas to build messages around.
- Versatility dimension.
FUNDAMENTALS OF COMMUNICATION
- Effective Communication & Leadership.
- Informational and Emotional Communication.
- Decoding Communication.
- 5 steps of effective communication.
- Empathic Listening, Flexibility, Assertiveness, Congruence.
- International language & communication styles
Methode and pedagogy
- case studies
- Group and individual assignments
Evaluation and penalization
- Student Evaluation: individual participation (60%) and group participation (40%).
- Course Evaluation: individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of the course, completed by an individual online evaluation one month after the course.
Other short programmes MBA Certificates: