Admission and financing
Am I eligible?
How can I apply
- We seek and select high-potential, open-minded and diverse managers who have proven themselves on the frontlines of the world of commerce, who have taken risks, experienced successes - and failures - and who now, after years of learning, maturing and reflecting on their careers, find themselves at a crossroads, asking themselves, "What's next?“
- Beyond the rankings and accreditations of which we are very proud, we really encourage our applicants to talk to students, alumni, professors and staff members and think carefully about our vision, values and methods
- The most important and first step of your admission process is to talk with us about your professional path and see how this part-time executive doctoral programme KEDGE EA-DBA can help you achieve your objectives in both career and academic achievement. Contact
- Feel free to send us an email with specific questions and concerns about how better to position yourself and make yourself ready for this next big step. We are available to help every part of the way.
- Successful completion of a Master's degree or above (Master of Science, MPhil, an (E)MBA or equivalent)
- 8 years managerial experience
- A completed application form
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A Statement of Purpose describing the applicant's research interests and potential topic, professional objectives and academic intention.
- An interview with Programme director
If you are not a native speaker of English, the required level of English will be tested through an interview with Programme director
- March 2020
- Total tuition fees for the Euro-Asia DBA programme are €60,000* divided as follows:
€20,000 per Year (1,2,3)
- + €12,000 per extra Year
* Travel and accommodation expenses are not included in the above tuition fees
The Euro-Asia Doctorate in Business Administration and Master of Science in Management Research diploma certificates are awarded by KEDGE Business School.