Certificate of attendance
4 april 2018
Format : Face-to-face training
In this seminar you will expand your knowledge of the new technologies that are fundamentally changing our supply chains. Through real-world examples, case studies, and group discussions, you will be addressing the following questions:
- What potential do new technologies have in optimizing processes?
- Where can new technologies be used to increase flexibility in supply chain management?
- How do you gather and analyse data to benefit the supply chain?
- Why do customers benefit from new technologies?
- How can you anticipate, communicate, and apply change successfully?
The course is aimed at logistics and supply chain managers in the logistics, manufacturing, and retail sectors who are curious about the impact the new technologies have on supply chains and how to apply them.
- From Industry 4.0 to “Supply Chain 4.0”
- Managing end-to-end supply chains using control towers
- Supply chain analytics – leveraging (big) data
- The potential of smart devices in supply chains
- Technologies for optimizing physical logistics
- Operating models for the digital supply chains
- Customer journeys along “Supply Chain 4.0”
- Managing the “Supply Chain 4.0” transformation
The seminar fees cover participation in the one-day program, which includes teaching materials and lunch. Travel expenses to and from the seminar location and accommodations are not included. After the seminar, participants will receive a certificate of attendance.