Admission and financing
- We seek and select high-potential, open-minded and diverse managers able to fully take advantage of this life-changing MBA experience.
- Beyond the rankings and accreditations of which we are very proud, we really encourage our applicants to talk to students, alumni, professors and staff members and think carefully about our vision, values and methods.
- Let’s talk about your professional path and see how the KEDGE Global EMBA can help you achieve your personal objectives and career goals. Contact
- Feel free to send us an email with specific questions and concerns about how better to position yourself and make yourself ready for this next big step. We are available to help every part of the way.
- The most important and first step of your admission process should be your participation in one of our regular MBA Workshops followed by a personal meeting.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Significant work experience and a minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
- Strong motivation and clear professional objectives.
- Required for non-native English speakers: TOIEC (750), TOEFL (110) or IELTS (7.5)
- To apply online, go to: Join us
- 120€ non-refundable application fee (includes the Business Admission Test)
- We accept applications on a continual basis and examine them in the order of their arrival.
- Information provided in the application form is strictly confidential.
- Once your application is complete, you will be invited to test & interview.
- Selected applicants must provide successful scores from either the GMAT or the Kedge Business Admission Test.
The test consists of a 2-hour Aptitude MCQ – problem solving, communication, numerical and factual data management, logical thinking – and a mini case presentation, developed to test career maturity and business “acumen” of candidates.
- The case study is followed by an admission interview led by a member of the faculty and a senior administrator.
- Applicants will be notified of their results within a week.
In order to optimise time, specific admissions days are scheduled throughout the year. Candidates may choose a morning or afternoon “slot”. Candidates should count on 3,5-4 hours to complete mini-case, 1 hour interview and BAT exam (unless otherwise exempted). Alternative admissions can be arranged exceptionally on a case by case basis with MBA Director approval.
|-||Wed. 15 may 19||Wed. 10 May. 19|
|Wed. 24 May. 19|
|-||Wed. 19 June 19||Thu. 20 June 19|
|-||-||Thu. 18 July 19|
- Paris / Marseille / Bordeaux: November 2019
- Shanghai: December 2019
How to finance your EMBA?
Most of our students turn to multiple sources of funding to finance their MBA. Our Admissions Team is available to advise you regarding all the financial options and to support you in your search for financing. As every candidate is in a unique position, many opportunities have to be considered:
- Company sponsorship
- Public organisations (Fongecif - CPF - OPCA)
- Preferential bank loans agreements
- Personal savings
- Tax Reduction
- Payment tuition plan (over 24 months)
- Financing by third party (private scholarships, supported by companies and foundations).
- KEDGE Scholarships.
Call today to discuss your financial strategy: Paris - Marseille - Bordeaux
See also: Dispositifs de financement en France
Type 1: Kedge Global EMBA scholarships
Kedge Global EMBA scholarships are awarded to promote diversity in the class, and are based on a combination of demonstrated need and excellence, in 4 different categories:
- Individual entrepreneurship projects,
- Individual professional reconversion projects.
- Emerging economy project
Please contact a programme representative for more information and a scholarship application form.
Type 2: Women in leadership Scholarship
The KEDGE Global Executive MBA is committed to supporting women in advancing their professional careers. At the initiative of KWEC (Kedge Women Executives Club), we are delighted to offer multiple scholarships each year to motivated female Executive candidates.
5 scholarships are given each year. 3 scholarships for 50% tuition and 2 scholarships for 25% tuition.
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must be:
- An admitted applicant to the Global Executive MBA programme
- Not be receiving any other source of financing for the programme.
Key selection criteria
Successful applicants for the Global Executive MBA Women in Leadership scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Career Perspectives – demonstrated success within your current career and a clear direction for your upcoming career path. (demonstrated within your admissions application)
- Contribution – a clear and exciting proposal of how you intend to contribute to the advancement of professional women within our MBA community. (in a separate 1-2 page essay)
The scholarship application must be prepared in time for one of four scholarship juries annually. Dates for scholarships are listed online. Process: application, review, and notification. The Kedge Women Executives Club, in addition to programme officials, review each application and highly influence the final decision.
The application consists of a 500-800 word essay describing how you feel, as a woman Executive, you can add value to the Kedge Global MBA community.
Questions or concerns about the Women in Leadership Scholarship can be referred to:
Kirt Wood, Marketing Manager
- +33 6 03 34 32 94
The Kedge Women Executive Club also offers access to mentoring, personal support before, during and after the EMBA programme, events and global networking.