The Euro-ASEAN Blended MBA is a programme accredited by AMBA, delivered by KEDGE Business School (France) and MUST (Malaysia), and organised in partnership with Crossknowledge. It is based on an innovative blended learning pedagogy combining online courses (70%) and on-site Master classes (30%) in Petaling Jaya as well as one session in Paris.*
Starting date: January 2022
The digital revolution, the emergence of new areas of economic development, and the major sociological evolutions underway are leading organisations to transform themselves radically in order to continue to develop.
They are therefore looking for leaders with new skills that will help them understand current changes and design innovative and high-performance business models.
Objectives of the Programme
In its construction and content, the programme will allow each participant to:
- Develop a global strategic vision
- Master the technicalities of modern business management
- Build a cohesive vision of business
- Integrate knowledge and apply it to real life situations
- Develop their personal networks and careers
- Grow their leadership skills
- Understand how to manage themselves in various business situations
The Euro-ASEAN Blended MBA: an Exceptional 500-hour course over a 20-month period, based on an innovative blended learning pedagogy combining individual work accompanied by online teachers and physical gatherings during the Master Classes:
- 70% of the programme delivered online: e-learning, virtual classes, serious games, coaching, case studies, etc...
- 30% of the programme delivered on-site: Master Classes in Petaling Jaya with group work supervised by KEDGE and MUST professors.
It is a hybrid blended programme delivered in a combination of online (synchronous and asynchronous) & on-site (face-to-face & in class) modes.
The offline component of the programme is taught in 4 face-to-face contact periods (masterclass) - interspaced with online learning - over a total course period of 20 months.
Three gatherings will be held in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and one in Paris, France.
- a Blended MBA degree from KEDGE Business School
- an MBA degree from MUST.
- Top faculty and guest lecturers from across the world delivering the courses.
- The Euro-ASEAN Blended MBA consists of 9 Modules which cover over 20 Courses including Personal Development & Strategic Business Project, delivered in a combination of online (synchronous and asynchronous) & on-site (face-to-face & in class) modes.
• Operations Management
• Leadership and Management
• Finance and Accounting
• Personal Development
• Regional Subjects
• Strategic Business Project
Fees and Admissions
Fees for the entire programme: 11 500 €
Eligibility Criteria :
• Graduate Degree (i.e. Bachelors Level)
• Minimum of 5 Years of Work Experience
• Given GMAT or Kedge BS admission test.
• Good level of English
About the partners
KEDGE Business School is recognized internationally, more specially for the excellence of its MBA programmes. In the field of Executive Education, KEDGE's mission is to encourage and support the transformation of people and organisations by deploying diversified systems for the development of skills and the transformation of professional practices.
MUST (Malaysia University of Science and Technology) was established in 2000 as a research based postgraduate university by the MUST Ehsan Foundation, a private non-profit organization/ assisted by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA, a world- renowned science and technology university. MUST is a global university that contributes significantly to Malaysia's development as a thriving international education hub.
A subsidiary of the Wiley Group, CrossKnowledge is today a global player, a leader in the production and deployment of digital learning solutions for skills acquisition.
Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Block B, Encorp Strand Garden Office, No. 12, Jalan PJU 5/5, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
KEDGE Business School
Campus Paris - 40 Av. des Terroirs de France, 75012 Paris, France