Resume your studies at KEDGE Business School with the VAPP. Access all our courses and gain a business school degree.
VAPP, a new pathway to professional training
You'd like to go back to school and take a course at KEDGE Business School, but your last diploma isn't enough? Validation of Personal and Professional Experience (VAPP) allows people who do not have the required qualifications or diplomas to access different levels of higher education. Whether you have a degree or not, your background, including your experience and training, lets you prove that you have the level of skills required to follow it.
Let us guide you through the various stages of your application for the the professional training you want.
What are the entry requirements for VAPP?
- Entry requirements:
- Be over 20 years of age on the date you plan to resume your studies.
- For people who do not have the baccalaureate, have interrupted their initial training for at least two years.
- For MSc, Master of Science: to have worked for at least five years in the field of the training you wish to enter.
- Applications are accepted throughout the year.
- Fees: The Validation of Professional and Personal Experience is free of charge. You can consult the fees and financing terms for the course you wish to follow on the "Admission and Financing" page of the chosen programme.
How do I access the Validation of Personal and Professional Experience?
- Contact the dedicated programme person who will guide you through the first step of the process.
- If you meet all the requirements, you will be asked to apply on the Joint website (insert link) and your application will be forwarded to the programme.
- You will be invited to a selection interview to prove your level. At the end of the interview, if you are admitted under the condition of going to the VAPP commission, you will have to put together a VAPP file.
What does a VAPP dossier involve?
A VAPP application file is compiled by the applicant for training. In it, you describe and analyse your acquired skills and knowledge and demonstrate your learning capacity. This file should include different types of evidence to demonstrate the experience you have acquired in professional and personal life.
Once the dossier has been compiled, a procedure for checking, evaluating and certifying your knowledge and skills is carried out by a committee of teachers from the school. You will receive written notification of the commission's decision, which will definitively approve or not your application and your registration for the chosen course.
KEDGE degrees and training accessible through the VAPP
All of the Masters of Science (MSc) are accessible through VAPP. Kedge Business School offers a varied range of 18 MScs (Masters of Science) accessible from Bac+3/4. These are specialised courses that provide a high level of expertise in buoyant sectors, with a real openness to the international market. They are connected with the needs of the market in order to ensure high employability of graduates.
If you need help to finalise your study project, contact one of our training advisors.
If you would like information about applying for a VAE (Validation of Acquired Experience), you can find out how to put together your application on our dedicated page.