The research professors collaborate in 8 centres of research
- Marketing & new consumption: The New Consumption and Marketing Centre of Excellence brings together researchers examining issues such as consumer culture, brand management, digital marketing and organisation of B-to-B relationships. New forms of interpersonal, digital, social and cultural consumption are at the heart of research efforts at our centre of excellence.
- Supply Chain – CESIT: The objective of the Supply Chain Centre of Excellence is to respond to economic, environmental and social challenges in the Supply Chain by developing innovative concepts, methods and tools, together with companies, organisations, institutional and academic partners, that are necessary in order to organise and transform the Supply Chain. Our actions have an impact on the university research, the business world, society and teaching.
- Centre of excellence for Sustainability: The centre of excellence dedicated to sustainability creates knowledge through its research activities, shares that knowledge through training, and helps spread best practices among companies.
- Food, wine & hospitality: The centre of excellence supports transformations taking place in the Food, Wine, Spirits, Catering, Hospitality and Tourism sectors. It offers assistance to decision-makers and develops local and international projects providing financial support to those working in these different markets. It also plays a role, in close collaboration with KEDGE Wine School run by Jérémy Cukierman, in training future managers within these different sectors.
- International Business: It aims to promote the understanding and development of knowledge, policies, and practices on international management, cross-cultural management, international entrepreneurship, geopolitics, and world economy macro-issues in order to help companies to achieve their international business strategy.
- Finance reconsidered – SEEFAR: The SEEFAR centre (Shift for Ecology, Economics, Finance and Accounting Research) - aims to develop alternative solutions and tools to promote sustainable economic, financial and accounting models and transform the public discussion and educational content on these subjects.
- Creative industries, culture: The role of the Creative Industries & Culture Centre of Expertise is to produce and share knowledge about the management of arts, culture and creative industries. The centre examines the positioning of actors within society, both during production processes and in markets. It also carries out research into the nature of creative and cultural assets, and the conditions under which they are produced. Its researchers study the behaviour of French, European and international creative and cultural organisations, for-profit and non-profit, public and private, of all sizes, in order to best support them in their management.
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business : Centred around research, teaching and skills transfer, the CEEFAB (Centre of Expertise in Entrepreneurship and Family Business) is an essential part of the entrepreneurial ecosystem set up by KEDGE Business School (KEDGE Entrepreneurship, Incubators, Entrepreneurial school, etc.). The main purpose of the CEEFAB is to advance knowledge in order to contribute to the understanding of the entrepreneurial phenomenon as well as being part of the family businesses in our territories and elsewhere in the long run.
Impact of the research
KEDGE promotes its research through its teaching and learning as well as its professional, institutional and academic partnerships and in society through all forms of communication.
Students therefore benefit from innovative teaching across all of the courses - 3 Post-Bac, Grande École Programme and its 17 specialist programmes, available as MS and/or MSc, EA-DBA and PhD.
Companies have access to customised training programmes and can request support from the research professors in their development projects.
Through our various business chairs, our researchers do a lot to draw attention to our operational competencies and the values that we stand for, particularly when it comes to sustainable development and CSR, inclusiveness, entrepreneurship and management