The Euro Latam Blended MBA is a diploma accredited by AMBA, delivered by KEDGE Business School in France and UCA in Argentina, and organised in partnership with Crossknowledge. It is based on an innovative blended learning pedagogy combining 70% online courses and 30% Master classes in Buenos Aires and Paris*.
Starting date : April 2022 in Buenos Aires
The digital revolution, the emergence of new areas of economic development, and the major sociological evolutions underway are leading organisations to transform themselves radically in order to continue to develop.
They are therefore looking for leaders with new skills that will help them understand current changes and design innovative and high-performance business models.
Objective of the Programme:
In its construction and content, the programme will allow participants to:
- Develop their understanding of the international challenges of business development;
- Develop leadership by working on their entrepreneurial stance and by integrating innovative approaches into their management;
- Increase mastery of strategic analysis tools and approach, in order to strengthen their ability to imagine new development models;
- Strengthen operational capacities to manage their activities in a context of change.
The Euro-Latam Blended MBA: an exceptional 500-hour course over a 20-month period, based on an innovative blended learning pedagogy combining individual work accompanied by online teachers and physical gatherings during the Master Classes:
- 70% of the programme delivered online: e-learning, virtual classes, serious games, coaching, case studies, etc.
- 30% of the programme delivered Offline; Master Classes in Buenos Aires and Paris with group work supervised by KEDGE and UCA professors.
It is an hybrid Blended program delivered in a combination of Online (Synchronous), Online (Asynchronous) & Offline (Face to Face & in Class) modes.
The Offline component of the course is taught in 4 face to face contact periods (Masterclass) – interspaced with Online modes & learning – over a total course period of 20 months. Three gatherings will be in Buenos Aires - Argentina & one gathering will be in Paris - France.
- An AMBA Accredited MBA Degree from KEDGE Business School and
- An Executive Education certificate from UCA.
Programme Content :
Top faculty from across the world teaches the courses.
The MBA consists of 9 Modules with over 20 Courses including Personal Development & SBP delivered in a combination of Online (Synchronous), Online (Asynchronous) & Offline (Face to Face & in class) modes.
• Operations Management
• Leadership and Management
• Finance and Accounting
- Personal Development Programme
- Regional Subjects
- Strategic Business Project
Fees and Admissions
Fees for the entire programme: 14 900 €
Eligibility Criteria :
• Graduate Degree (i.e. Bachelors Level)
• Minimum of 5 Years of Work Experience
• Given GMAT or Kedge BS admission test.
• Good level of English
About the partners
KEDGE Business School is recognized internationally, more specially for the excellence of its MBA programmes. In the field of Executive Education, KEDGE's mission is to encourage and support the transformation of people and organisations by deploying diversified systems for the development of skills and the transformation of professional practices.
The Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina (UCA) was founded in 1958. It covers four university cities (Buenos Aires, Santa Fé, Mendoza and Entre Ríos), with over 12,000 students. The Buenos Aires campus includes eleven faculties: social and economic sciences, law, political science, art, engineering, psychology and education, philosophy and arts, agricultural sciences, theology, law and medicine. There are also several institutes devoted to bioethics, communication and culture, to mention but a few examples.
A subsidiary of the Wiley Group, CrossKnowledge is today a global player, a leader in the production and deployment of digital learning solutions for skills acquisition.
SUM Juan Pablo II- Pontificia Universidad Católica (UCA)
C1107AFH, Av. Alicia Moreau de Justo 1680, C1107AFH CABA, Argentine
KEDGE Business School
Campus Paris - 40 Av. des Terroirs de France, 75012 Paris, France