KEDGE has decided to extend its specialised programmes to its Paris campus so as to offer exective education programmes dedicated to professionals and suited to the demands of major companies. The MSc. in Business Engineering, initially offered at KEDGE Toulon and one of our reference programmes, is endorsed by our graduates and the largest companies in the industrial sector.
Intended for scientific and technological profiles, the Business Engineering programme aims to develop high-level commercial and managerial skills, in order to build skills in business strategy and management of innovative projects. Delivered in the heart of Paris, training takes place in a setting dedicated to professionals and facilitates exchange between companies, research professors and professional experts.
Business engineering is highly sought after by innovative companies, and meets the challenges faced by industries with high added value. Our teaching method aims to expose learners to a range of professional scenarios, with a multi-sector technological approach and an international scope. They have been developed with partner companies and with the professional expertise of our teaching staff: case studies, projects, simulations, tenders, role play, etc.
The programme offers 4 blocks of skills to be validated:
- Develop and implement a business development strategy on an international scale
- Manage complex projects
- Establish innovation strategies
- Guide the company through new challenges
Practical information about the Executive MSc in Business Engineering programme:
- Admission requirements: BAC +5 with 3 years’ professional experience or BAC + 3/2 with 5 years’ professional experience
- Duration: 13 months part-time, 60 training days (420 hours)
- Eligible for CPF and CIF
- Threefold recognition: Approved BAC+5 diploma, Level I of the RNCP, MSc. recognised by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- Start: 19 February 2018
- Campus: Paris