Starting date: June 2021
Background of the diploma
Executives in China want to boost their careers and be in a position to join a prestigious programme while still working, a good compromise from personal and financial perspectives.
Corporations at the HR level also face various difficulties: untrained resources, unprepared managers, high talents turnover…
The KEDGE partnership with ICCI/SJTU offers executives and corporations in China a prestigious and flexible Blended MBA degree programme allowing participants to achieve their learning objectives while working.
The digital revolution, the emergence of new areas of economic development, and the major sociological evolutions underway are leading organisations to transform themselves radically in order to continue to develop.
They are therefore looking for leaders with new skills that will help them understand current changes and design innovative and high-performance business models.
Objective of the Programme
In its construction and content, the programme will allow each participant to:
- Develop a global strategic vision
- Master the technicalities of modern business management
- Build a cohesive vision of business
- Integrate knowledge and apply to real life situations
- Develop their personal networks and career
- Grow their leadership skills
- Understand how to manage themselves in business situations
Programme main features
The Euro-China Blended MBA is a China centric programme delivered in Chinese (Mandarin).
The Blended Format: 5 face-to-face sessions, interspaced with online learning
The Euro-China Blended MBA is a Hybrid Blended program delivered in a combination of Online (synchronous and asynchronous) & Offline (Face to Face & in Class) modes.
It is an exceptional 500-hour course over a 20-month period, based on an innovative blended learning pedagogy combining:
- Online individual & group work (70% of the programme): e-learning, virtual classes, serious games, coaching, case studies, etc.
- Face-to face Master Classes (30% of the programme) delivered in Shanghai by KEDGE and ICCI professors. This Offline component of the programme is taught in 5 Face-to-Face contact periods – interspaced with the Online learning.
- an AMBA Accredited Blended MBA Degree from KEDGE Business School
- an Executive Education certificate from ICCI.
- Top faculty from across the world teaches the courses.
- The MBA consists of 9 Modules which cover over 20 Courses including Personal Development & final Strategic Business Project delivered in a combination of Online (Synchronous), Online (Asynchronous) & Offline (Face to Face & in class) modes.
The Blended Executive Education Programme consists of 20 courses:
• Global corporate strategy
• Digitalization of businesses
• Rebooting traditional business models
• Logistics & supply chain management
• Managing Innovation
• Leadership & OB
• Responsible negotiation
• Financial & management accounting
• Marketing management
Simultaneous translation in Chinese of face to face courses delivered by Kedge BS faculty
• Corporate Social Responsability
• Project management
• Information system strategy
• Change management
• Corporate finance
• Digital Marketing
Research assistants will coach in Chinese all online courses and online parts of blended courses
• Local Topic 1
• Local Topic 2
• Local Topic 3
• Personal Development
• Business Project
- Graduate Degree (i.e. Bachelors Level)
- Minimum of 5 Years of professional Experience
- KEDGE BS admission test
About the partners
KEDGE Business School
KEDGE Business School is recognized internationally, more specially for the excellence of its MBA programmes. In the field of Executive Education, KEDGE encourages and supports the transformation of people and organisations by deploying diversified educational and training systems to develop skills and the transformation of professional practices.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University is known as one of China’s leading institutions of higher learning education, with the longest history, and enjoys a high reputation both at home and abroad, which is directly under the ministry of education and jointly established by Shanghai Municipality. Through 122 years' unremitting efforts, SJTU has become a comprehensive, research-oriented, and internationalized top university in China. The partner college of this project is USC-SJTU Institute of Cultural and Creative Industry (ICCI), a internationalized college of SJTU. As a significant part of the global strategy of SJTU, ICCI integrates global high-quality resources according to the industrial value chain and market demand, and takes "internationalization, interdisciplinary and industry-oriented" as its training characteristics. Taking creation, innovation, and entrepreneurship as its core, ICCI is designed to foster interdisciplinary future industry leaders with creative spirit and thoughts that meet the needs of market and industry.
A subsidiary of the Wiley Group, CrossKnowledge is today a global player, a leader in the production and deployment of digital learning solutions for skills acquisition.
SJTU ICCI Xuhui campus, 1954 Hua Shan Road, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200030, P.R. China