CAREER & NETWORKS
Offer an Executive MBA to your career
Your career is already successful but you know that your potential can lead you much further.
You need to continually develop yourself, to expand your mind, to stimulate your intellect, and to face new challenges. You are therefore making one of the most positive and life-changing decisions ever: to invest profitably in YOUR future. You wish to own a world-class Executive MBA to open new doors, increase your capacities and extend your global network. Enter the next Intake of our EMBA programme.
The Global Executive MBA of KEDGE BS is ranked N°1 worldwide in salary growth with 103% increase 3 years after the end of the programme vs salary at the entrance of the MBA and N°5 worldwide for career progress calculated according to changes in the level of seniority and the size of company alumni work in now, vs before the EMBA. This ranking is the result of our Alumni’s excellent performance and feedback on many criteria.
Build your second professional life with an executive coach:
- Benefit form a genuine Personal & Professional Development Programme: Collective and individual support to achieve your personal aims and attain your full leadership potential.
- While completing coursework and projects, the Global EMBA Development Programme is on-going and aims to prepare and coach you in the development of your leadership capacities and to implement a personal and professional project throughout your EMBA.
- Up to 18 hours of individual confidential coaching sessions with executive coaches provide permanent support and accompaniment, enable you to create the conditions to succeed in your MBA and ensures that the programme serves the development of your career objectives.
Enter global EMBA community
Benefit from world class partners
- Corporate partners: Our Corporate Relations teams provide MBAs a bridge between the academic and more than 1100 Corporate Partners, representing KEDGE BS excellence in the national and international economic environment.
- Chairs: Research is the cornerstone of our strategy at KEDGE BS research, ranked 2nd among French Business Schools in Research. KEDGE Research activities are closely linked with the business world, through several Chairs, involving major companies.
- Academic partners: 282 academic partners in 64 countries on 4 continents help us offer international exposure and enriching opportunities to our students and alumni.
Enjoy lifelong membership
Enter the KEDGE BS Alumni Association: more than 55,000 executives worldwide and 1,800 EMBA Alumni, and benefit from the Kedge Alumni Services:
- 100 network sessions and events per year (organised by 41 international dedicated alumni teams).
- 18 alumni business clubs.
- Career counselling: job board, workshops, coaching, entrepreneurial support, Business Nursery and Start-Up Lab.
EMBA Alumni Worldwide