MBA career, MBA salary
Offer an Executive MBA to your career
Your career is already successful but you know that your potential can lead you much further.
In parallel to any MBA salary aspect, you need to continually develop yourself, to expand your mind, to grow up your performance, to stimulate your intellect, and to face new challenges.
You are therefore making one of the most positive and life-changing decisions ever : a profitable financial investment in YOUR future.
You wish to own a world-class Executive MBA to open new doors, increase your capacities and extend your global network. Enter the next Intake of our EMBA programme.
Build your second professional life with an executive coach
KEDGE Business School pays particular attention to students' personal development. This is part of the programme’s DNA : “we care”.
- Benefit form a genuine Personal & Professional Development Programme: collective and individual support to achieve your personal aims and attain your full leadership potential.
- While completing coursework and projects, the Global EMBA Development Programme is ongoing and aims to prepare and coach you in the development of your leadership capacities and to implement a personal and professional project throughout your EMBA.
- Up to 18 hours of individual confidential coaching sessions with executive coaches provide permanent support and accompaniment. They enable you to create the conditions to succeed in your MBA and ensures that the programme serves the development of your career objectives.
- According to the last graduates survey: 84% of the graduates developed their self-confidence and nearly 80% developed their personal performance.
Enter global EMBA community
Benefit from world class partners
- Corporate partners: Our Corporate Relations teams provide MBAs a bridge between the academic and more than 1100 Corporate Partners, representing KEDGE BS excellence in the national and international economic environment.
- Chairs: Research is the cornerstone of our strategy at KEDGE BS research, ranked 2nd among French Business Schools in Research. KEDGE Research activities are closely linked with the business world, through several Chairs, involving major companies.
- Academic partners: 282 academic partners in 64 countries on 4 continents help us offer international exposure and enriching opportunities to our students and alumni.
Enjoy lifelong membership
Enter the KEDGE BS Alumni Association: more than 70 000 executives worldwide and 1,800 EMBA Alumni, and benefit from the KEDGE Alumni Services:
- 100 network sessions and events per year (organised by 41 international dedicated alumni teams).
- 18 alumni business clubs.
- Career counselling: job board, workshops, coaching, entrepreneurial support, Business Nursery and Start-Up Lab.
EMBA Alumni Worldwide
Years on average of professional experience
Be part of a powerful global network
Link with international executives
Representing prominent national and international firms, as well as dynamic SMEs and start-ups, o ur 2016 participants work in…
3M, Air France, Air Liquide, Airbus, Altran, Areva, Astrazeneca, Atexis, Bank of China, Banque de France, Baxter Medical, Beijing West Ind., Bertin Technologies, Boeing, Bourbon, Bouygues, BP, Bureau Veritas, Capgemini, Carrefour, Cegedim Activ, Château Marquis de Terme, China Eastern Airlines, Crédit Agricole, Euronext, Everbright Bank, China Telecom, Cisco, CMA CGM, DCNS, Dell, Dunhill, Ericsson, EY, Ford, Foshan Vite, France TV Sports, French Air Force, French Navy, Frost & Sullivan, Gagneraud, GRDF, Groupe Amaury, Haribo, Heineken, Henkel, Herbalife, Hermès, HP, IBM, Ifoam EU, Intel Mobile, Ipsen Pharma, Iter, ITT, Jaguar Landrover, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly, Clark, L‘Oréal, LG, MAN, Maserati, Merck, Mondial Assistance, Novartis, Pernod Ricard, Pfizer, Philips, PWC, Roche, Safran, Scandisk, Sanofi, SAP, Schneider Electric, SDP, SFR, Siemens, Société Générale, Sodexo, Sopra Banking, Sothebys, SPIE, Starbucks, Stora Enso, Saint-Gobain, Thales, Toshiba, Total, UCPA, Veolia, Volvo, …