Upon the initiative of its Managing Director, Alexandre de Navailles, KEDGE has initiated a joint internal work to build its 2021-2025 strategy by :
- Clearly identifying KEDGE's values and "DNA"
- Expressing its Vision, Mission and Objectives
- Realizing a Grand Narrative
- Launching Strategic Projects
The foundation of the managerial culture has been laid around the values that the Group wishes to convey: high standards, commitment, open-mindedness, integrity and humility. These values will ensure that KEDGE is a school like no other.
KEDGE will be a responsible community committed to society.
This ambitious vision of the school is broken down into 3 promises, 5 fundamental pillars and strategic projects :
- An original, sustainable and inclusive school.
- Your skills will always be up to date.
- A school anchored in its territories and open to the world.
5 fundamental pillars
Our strategy is based on 5 pillars:
- The student experience
- The commitment of our employees
- Sustainability and longevity
- Economic performance
26 strategic projects support the deployment ok this 5-pillar strategy. Among them: employee commitment, digitalization of business processes, international recruitment, digital pedagogy, new business models, alumni commitment, entrepreneurship and sponsorship, student satisfaction, the brand and territories, international development, KEDGE as a Service, impactful research...
In the coming months, this entire process will mobilize all of the School's employees, in order to benefit the students and impact society as a whole: a fine medium- to long-term commitment you will be part of.