The most distinctive international DBA programme available on the market today
Today's senior executives find themselves confronted with challenges they were never prepared for during their academic studies. An interconnected global economy with rapidly changing population dynamics and market forces, the emergence of developing nations as drivers of world markets, and growing concerns about sustainability in business practices and the management of finite resources of all types - these are just a few examples of the dynamic context in which modern business is conducted.
To be comfortable in this milieu requires business acumen, patience, vision, and the conviction and confidence to take precise courses of action at the right moment. In short, it requires experience.
The Euro-Asia Doctorate of Business Administration (EA-DBA) is a programme conceived precisely for these individuals - those men and women who have proven themselves on the frontlines of the world of commerce, who have taken risks, experienced successes - and failures - and who now, after years of learning, maturing and reflecting on their careers, find themselves at a crossroads, asking themselves, "What's next?"
Tree elite business schools all ranked among the world's best - Kedge Business School (KEDGEBS), the Hong Kong Polytechnic University's Faculty of Business (HK PolyU) and Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)- bring an answer to the table with the EA-DBA.
The EA-DBA is an international executive programme par excellence. For executives prepared to crown the achievements of their careers with a doctorate in business administration, it is the opportunity to answer the question, "What's next?" with the same decisive confidence and conviction that they have shown over the course of their careers.
Why choose this programme?
Your path to a Doctorate
- EA-DBA Programme offers you a Part-Time doctoral programme of the highest caliber and the opportunity to critically reflect on your careers by developing theoretically-based, applied business and organizational research skills in a thoroughly international environment.
- It offers business executives the opportunity to combine doctoral studies with a full-time occupation.
- Graduates will be able to confront management issues of the utmost relevance in the modern business context by applying newly acquired analytical research skills.
The first executive doctoral programme co-delivered by three top-ranked institutions
- KEDGE Business School: No. 2 in published research by the French National Scientific research Committee
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University’s Faculty of Business: No.6 in the field of Commerce, Management, Tourism and Service worldwide
- RANEPA (The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration) is the largest university in the areas of public policy, public administration, and business administration
Three top-ranked fully accredited business school
Open the doors to numerous possibilities
- Bring your business knowledge to another level through cutting edge academic research and crown the achievements of your career with a doctorate in business administration.
- Career transformation to strength your position in your current professional sector, to academia or to consultancy.
TRANSFORM YOUR MINDSET FROM BUSINESS PRACTICE AND INTEGRATE ACADEMIC RESEARCH KNOWLEDGE
- Question your important business and management issues though a totally new lens and solve your business problems with the help of senior academics
- Produce yourself new knowledge through the conduct and defense of your EA-DBA doctoral dissertation
Two postgraduate qualifications
- Successful completion of Phase 1 of the programme leads to the Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Management Research
- Successful completion of Phase 2 of the programme leads to the Euro-Asia Doctorate in Business Administration