Why choose this programme?
Your path to a Doctorate
- EA-DBA Programme offers you a Part-Time doctoral programme of the highest caliber and the opportunity to critically reflect on your careers by developing theoretically-based, applied business and organizational research skills in a thoroughly international environment.
- It offers business executives the opportunity to combine doctoral studies with a full-time occupation.
- Graduates will be able to confront management issues of the utmost relevance in the modern business context by applying newly acquired analytical research skills.
The first executive doctoral programme co-delivered by three top-ranked institutions
- KEDGE Business School: No. 2 in published research by the French National Scientific research Committee and triple accredited by the three most prestigious international accreditations: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
Hong Kong Baptist University School of Business: The only business school in Hong Kong to enjoy the 3 most prestigious international accreditations: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- RANEPA (The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration) is the largest university in the areas of public policy, public administration, and business administration
Open the doors to numerous possibilities
- Bring your business knowledge to another level through cutting edge academic research and crown the achievements of your career with a doctorate in business administration.
- Career transformation to strength your position in your current professional sector, to academia or to consultancy.
Transform your mindset from business practice and integrate academic research knowledge
- Question your important business and management issues though a totally new lens and solve your business problems with the help of senior academics
- Produce yourself new knowledge through the conduct and defense of your EA-DBA doctoral dissertation
Two postgraduate qualifications
- Successful completion of Phase 1 of the programme leads to the Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Management Research
- Successful completion of Phase 2 of the programme leads to the Euro-Asia Doctorate in Business Administration