Admission and financing KEDGE GLOBAL MBA
Eligibility and application to the MBA
- We seek and select high-potential, open-minded and diverse managers able to take full advantage of this life-changing MBA experience.
- Beyond the rankings and accreditations of which we are very proud, our school really encourages applicants to talk to students, alumni, professors and staff members and think carefully about our vision, values and methods.
- Let us talk about your professional path and see how the KEDGE Global EMBA can help you achieve your personal objectives and career goals. Contact
- Feel free to send us an email with specific questions about programme, application, courses, scholarships, about how better position yourself or anything else. Make yourself ready for this next big step. We are available to help every part of the way.
- The most important and first step of your admission process should be your participation in one of our regular MBA information sessions or masterclass followed by a personal meeting.
Next Info Session :
Are you up for the challenge?
Bachelor Degree + 5 years of managerial experience
Executive MBA price
- University degree or equivalent
- Significant work experience and a minimum of 5 years experience in management
- Strong motivation and clear professional objectives
- Required for non-native English speakers: TOIEC (750), TOEFL IBT (100) or IELTS (7)
- To apply online, go to: "Join us"
- 120€ non-refundable application fee (includes the Business Admission Test)
- We accept applications on a continual basis and examine them in their order of arrival
- Information provided in the application form is strictly confidential
- Once your application is complete, you will be invited for test & interview
Test & interview
- Selected applicants must provide successful scores from either the GMAT or the Kedge Business Admission Test.
- The test consists of a 2-hour Aptitude MCQ – problem solving, communication, numerical and factual data management, logical thinking – and a mini case presentation, developed to test career maturity and business “acumen” of candidates.
- The case study is followed by an admission interview led by a member of the faculty and a senior administrator.
- Applicants will be notified their results within a week.
In order to optimise time, specific admissions days are scheduled throughout the year. Candidates may choose a morning or afternoon time slot.
Candidates should count on maximum of half a day for the admission session including: 3,5- 4 hours to complete a mini-case, interview and BAT exam (unless otherwise exempted). Online admissions can also be organised.
Alternative admissions can be arranged exceptionally on a case-by-case basis upon MBA Director’s approval.
Next Admissions Days :
Your registration file must be completed on line a week ago.
Next intakes :
- Paris/ Marseille/ Bordeaux: November - March
- Shanghai: December
What is the KEDGE MBA price ? How to finance it ?
Funding / MBA price
The tuition fee of KEDGE Global EMBA program is €39,000. Even if the MBA price is not the main argument in doing an MBA, participants have the possibility to turn to multiple sources of funding to pay their MBA.
Our Admissions team is available to advise you regarding all financial options and support you in your search for financing. As every student is in a unique position, many opportunities have to be considered:
- Company sponsorship
- Public organisations (CPF - OPCO)
- Preferential bank loans agreements
- Personal savings
- Tax cut
- Payment tuition plan (over 24 months)
- Financing by third party (private scholarships, supported by companies and foundations).
- KEDGE Scholarships.
Call today to discuss your financial strategy : Paris - Marseille - Bordeaux
- See also: Dispositifs de financement en France
We offer special help for transportation to students based in Bordeaux.
KEDGE Global EMBA scholarships
KEDGE Global EMBA scholarships are awarded to promote diversity in the intake, and are based on a combination of demonstrated need and excellence, in different categories:
- Individual entrepreneurship projects
- Individual professional reconversion project
- Emerging economy project
Please contact a programme representative for more information and a scholarship application form.
Women in leadership Scholarship
The KEDGE Global Executive MBA is committed to supporting women in advancing their professional careers.
To be eligible to this scholarship, students must be:
- An admitted applicant to the Global Executive MBA programme
- Not be receiving any other source of financing for the programme.
The scholarship application must be prepared in time for one of four scholarship juries annually. Dates for scholarships are provided upon request. Process: application, review, and notification.