Why choose this programme?
Designed for busy professionals, our programme offers you a unique flexibility that allows you to fulfil career commitments, maintain a balanced life, and make your EMBA a truly transformational experience.
Choose the most convenient:
- Campuses: Paris, Marseille or Shanghai
- Course duration: 18 months to 4 years
- Customize with 3 seminars in France or abroad: one abroad is mandatory
- International Seminars: Destinations proposed in Europe, Asia, The US, Australia
Adapt your EMBA journey: your path/length (e.g.: postponing a course when necessary), campus, international seminars
Return on Investment
There are, of course, many ways to measure ROI:
- The Financial Times international EMBA Ranking, for example, places KEDGE Global MBA among the best worldwide for salary increase.
- 88% of graduates have experienced have experienced personal change within 2 years after the end of the programme; 66% within a year.
- 70% have changed position between the start and the end of the Executive MBA.
However, there are many other key areas to value how your KEDGE MBA will help you develop.
- Skills and knowledge grow quickly and you will be able to immediately apply what you’ve learned to your daily professional activities. You are thus able to add greater value to your company or personal business almost immediately.
- Stronger leadership capabilities, increased confidence, personal and professional benchmarking are all objectives of your KEDGE EMBA’s experience.
- Value also comes from your increased capacity to find innovative solutions and manage complex change. Gaining business acumen, increasing global connections, having the capacity for self-reflection as well as taking a “step back”…. put you at a truly Executive C-level.
The KEDGE Global MBA commits to helping you achieve in all of these areas to maximize your EMBA investment.
Personal Executive coach
Within the EMBA Development Programme, up to 18 hours of individual confidential coaching sessions with Executive coaches and collective sessions provide permanent support and accompaniment, enabling you to create the conditions to succeed in your EMBA and ensuring that the programme serves the development of your career objectives.
We tend to promote your self-confidence and open-mindedness through practical business cases and multi-cultural teamwork. As per the last graduates survey 97% of our graduates increased or partially increased their self confidence in their professional life.
Recent comments from MBA graduates about leadership transformation:
- “We are now used to handling complex, unfamiliar issues, requiring us to integrate cross-disciplinary knowledge, lead people and ideas.”
- “I gained self-awareness and confidence and improved my abilities to bring out the best in others with stronger leadership skills.”
Meeting and working with international participants, interacting with a global Faculty, benefit from international major EMBA partnerships.
KEDGE’s campuses abroad surely give the School an international reach in terms of faculty, students, global network and image. KEDGE international exposure and implantation overseas expresses its capacity to train executives with an international ambition and with an international background. KEDGE established a premier campus in China (Shanghai), in partnership with Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and is the only French MBA to be formally recognized by the Chinese Government.
It enables EMBA participants to interact both professionally and socially with participants from different cultures. Some seminars are delivered with European-based and Chinese-based cohorts all together. We ambition to motivate KEDGE cohorts to mix and network. Likewise, French-based EMBA participants visit their Chinese colleagues for another core course in Shanghai.
KEDGE has initiated collaboration with other universities and Exec MBAs in Europe: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management in Germany and Bocconi SDA in Italy.
“The international visit component of the KEDGE Executive MBA is one of the strongest and most substantial elements of this kind that accreditors have observed while assessing part time programmes.” AMBA Global MBA last assessment report.
Global Business Network
- Sharing your MBA experience with others from the MBA community (alumni, participants), who come from many different sectors, allows your company to extend its network and find new business partners.
- Graduates can rely on a strong network of over 1,300 Alumni worldwide, including 800 in China.
- Faculty and lecturers are all active in the corporate world and bring with them their connections and experiences.
- Your MBA colleagues are international in scope and represent an immense opportunity to explore and connect with other business environments.
- International Seminars take you out into new business worlds.
- At KEDGE every one inspires being more global.
Life long learning
The Lifelong “Refresh Your Skills” Programme: A unique advantage among MBA programmes, KEDGE BS offers its MBA alumni free access to one MBA course per year for life!
Keep your business acumen up-to-date and maintain your professional network well after graduation.
Benefit for companies
Everyone stands to benefit. The Global EMBA is a genuine investment to:
- Enhance skills & capacities: The programme provides immediate benefits as participants apply what they have learned from the earliest moments of the programme.
- Develop potential: Participants acquire a more holistic and global approach to business, as well as an entrepreneurial attitude and a general increase in output and performance.
- Reinforce loyalty & motivation: Supporting your manager is a clear means of rewarding, developing and retaining key talent.
- Accomplishing corporate objectives and develop international opportunities.
Having chosen a main campus, you can study and join EMBA colleagues on 3 different campuses: Paris, Marseille or Shanghai.
You meet your classmates on many occasions: during international seminars, business simulations, and ‘get together weeks’, KEDGE conferences on various campuses, KEDGE social events.
These collaborative occasions offer participants the chance to create a real community.
A strong international brand
KEDGE knows that your MBA is really about what you want to achieve. And we know that a strong international brand is important to you.
Our MBA faculty, alumni and participants, accomplished Executives and thought-leaders, are continuously traveling out onto new parts of the globe. They are unique, innovative and in-tune with regional practices and diversity and represent the strongest possible ambassadors of our brand.
You, as an EMBA participant, will be an Ambassador for your programme and later on as an Alumnus, for your diploma & school.
KEDGE is part of an international network of corporate and academic partners. All of whom are reputable, internationally known, and all share the same standards of excellence.
Having earned triple-crown accreditation, KEDGE has also achieved full recognition by both the French and Chinese Ministries of Education. Our brand is recognized worldwide.
Learning & Skills
- Complete knowledge in array of business areas
- Latest information
- New tools
- Executive demeanor
- Use of logistical frameworks
- Presentation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Leading yourself and others
- Creating vision
- Fostering motivation & creativity
- Strategic thinking
- Accurate decision-making
- Daily global orientation
- World-class networks
- International best-practices
New & Innovative Approaches
- Critical thinking
- Awareness of CSR concerns
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Taking calculated risk
- Efficiency and adaptability in a global business world
- Managing your own career
- Developing new networks
- Increasing opportunities for yourself