Why choose our program ?
Embracing KEDGE Programmes' sustainable bunisess vision
- We provide sense and train inspired leaders towards having positive impacts on their environment.
- We anticipate the new regulatory framework that will come into force in 2024 with sustainable finance issues
- We care and provide support to our participants
- The sustainable approach is transversal across all seminars and courses
- The programme values eco-economic decoupling
- Live innovative & experiential seminars
Return on Investment
There are, of course, many ways to measure ROI:
- The Financial Times international EMBA Ranking, for example, places KEDGE Global MBA among the best worldwide for salary increase.
- 88% of students have experienced personal change within 2 years after the end of the programme, 66% within a year.
- 70% have changed position between the start and the end of the programme.
However, there are many other key areas to value how your degree will help your development.
- Skills and knowledge grow quickly and you will be able to immediately apply what you have learned to your daily professional activities. You are thus able to add greater value to your company or personal business almost immediately.
- Stronger leadership capabilities, increased confidence, personal and professional benchmarking are all objectives of your KEDGE’s experience.
- Value also comes from your increased capacity to find innovative solutions and manage complex change. Gaining business acumen, increasing global connections, having the capacity for self-reflection as well as taking a “step back”…. put you at a truly Executive C-level.
The KEDGE part time MBA commits to helping you achieve in all of these areas to maximize your EMBA investment.
Within the MBA Development Programme, up to 15 hours of individual and collective coaching sessions with executive coaches to provide permanent support and create the conditions to succeed in your training, and ensure that the programme serves your career project.
We increase your self-confidence and open-mindedness through practical business cases and multi-cultural teamwork. As per the last survey, 97% of our students increased or partially increased their self-confidence in their professional life.
An international dimension
Meeting and working with international students, interacting with a global Faculty, benefit from international major Executive MBA partnerships.
KEDGE’s campuses abroad surely give the school an international reach in terms of faculty, students, global network and image. KEDGE international exposure and implantation overseas expresses its capacity to train executives with an international ambition and with an international background. It also provides unique geostrategic insights from local actors (through our Chinese and African campuses for example).
KEDGE established a premier campus in China (Shanghai), in partnership with Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and is the only French part time MBA programme to be formally recognised by the Chinese Government.
It enables our participants to interact both professionally and socially with participants from different cultures. Some seminars are delivered with European-based and Chinese-based cohorts all together. We ambition to motivate KEDGE cohorts to mix and network. Likewise, French-based Executive MBA participants visit their Chinese peers for another core course in Shanghai.
KEDGE has initiated an alliance with other universities and Executive MBAs in Europe: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management in Germany and SDA Bocconi School of Management in Italy.
“The international visit component of the KEDGE part time MBA is one of the strongest and most substantial elements of this kind that accreditors have observed while assessing part time programmes.” AMBA Global MBA assessment report.
A global business network
- Sharing your work experience with others from the MBA community (alumni, participants), who come from many different sectors, allows your company to extend its network and find new business partners.
- Graduates can rely on a strong network of over 1800 Alumni worldwide, including 800 in China.
- Faculty and lecturers are all active in the corporate world and bring with them their connections and experiences.
- Your MBA peers are international in scope and represent an immense opportunity to explore and connect with other business environments.
- International seminars take you out into new business worlds.
- At KEDGE every one inspires being more global.
The Lifelong “Refresh Your Skills” Programme is part of KEDGE Business School promises: A unique advantage among part time MBA programmes, KEDGE offers its alumni free access to one MBA course per year for life to keep their business acumen up-to-date.
This opportunity, added to regular conferences and social events, helps you maintaining and expanding your professional network well after graduation.
Benefits for companies
Everyone stands to benefit. The Global Executive MBA is a genuine investment to:
- Enhance skills & capacities: The programme provides immediate benefits as participants apply what they have learned from the earliest moments of the programme.
- Develop potential: Students acquire a more holistic and global approach to business, as well as an entrepreneurial attitude and a general increase in output and performance.
- Reinforce loyalty & motivation: Supporting your manager is a clear means of rewarding, developing and retaining key talent.
- Accomplishing corporate objectives and develop international opportunities.
Cutting edge campuses
The cohort you will integrate gives you an opportunity to study and join your peers on different campuses, including Paris and Marseille (and Shanghai when borders reopen), and attend “Best in Practice” immersive seminars …. where companies/ partners are located.
You will meet your classmates on many occasions: during international seminars, immersive seminars, ‘face to face weeks’, online sub-group working sessions, KEDGE conferences on various campuses, and KEDGE social events.
These collaborative occasions offer participants the chance to create links and a real community.
A strong brand, with international ambitions
KEDGE knows that your part time MBA is really about what you want to achieve. And we know that a strong international brand is important to you.
Our MBA faculty, alumni and participants, accomplished Executives and thought-leaders, are continuously traveling out onto new parts of the globe. They are unique, innovative and in-tune with regional practices and diversity and represent the strongest possible ambassadors of our brand.
You will be an Ambassador for your programme and later on as an Alumnus, for your diploma and school.
KEDGE is part of an international network of corporate and academic partners. All of whom are reputable, internationally known, and all share the same standards of excellence.
Having earned triple-crown accreditation, KEDGE has also achieved full recognition by both the French and Chinese Ministry of Education. Our brand is recognised worldwide.
This part time MBA is for you…
… If you are an experienced manager (5+ years of managerial experience – people and /or projects) and share KEDGE programme business vision.
- We provide sense and train inspired leaders towards having positive impacts on their environment; you want to impulse positive contribution in your company and in society.
- A deeper understanding and integration of new regulatory frameworks coming into force shows through all seminars and courses.
- Across the seminars and programme curriculum we highlight sustainable finance issues and how to implement a sustainable perspective.
- The programme values eco-economic decoupling. In economics and environmentalism, decoupling happens when an economy is able to grow without causing more environmental pressure or damage, taking into account geostrategic stakes : this is at the heart of each module of the programme.
- Dive into innovative experiential seminars.
… If you want to:
- Accelerate your career, become a key player and a driving force in your company
- Develop beyond your technical expertise into a general management position with cross-functional and sustainable perspectives
- Meet new people, share and enrich your vision with other executives and create a solid global network
… If you believe you need to:
- Impact your ecosystem and become an effective leader driving innovative solutions for a sustainable business
- Acquire knowledge and competencies in global business, accounting & finance that make a positive contribution to the triple bottom line
- Increase your self-confidence and develop your leadership skills to drive a resilient organisation
Now is the time for you to influence your future and the future: enter the next intake of KEDGE Global MBA!
This programme offers to high potential executives a prestigious Master of Business Administration degree from a top-level internationally recognised academic institution, in perfect synergy with the business world.
Our objective is to equip executives with the competencies, cultural sensitivity and strategic vision they need to effectively deal with the ecological, inclusivity and digital challenges in today’s global economy.