Why choose our Executive MBA program ?
- Our modules educate and train inspired leaders to have positive impacts on their environment in the years to come.
- We anticipate the new regulatory framework that will come into force in 2024 with sustainable finance issues
- We care for and provide support to our participants
- The sustainable approach is considered as a miminum across all seminars and courses
- The program values eco-economic decoupling
- Tuition through live innovative & experiential seminars
There are, of course, many ways to measure ROI:
- The Financial Times international EMBA Ranking, for example, places KEDGE Global MBA program among the best worldwide for salary increases.
- 88% of students have experienced personal change within two years of the end of the programme, 66% within a year.
- 76% have changed position between the start and the end of the programme.
However, there are many other key areas to value how your degree will help your development.
- Understanding and knowledge grow quickly and you will be able to immediately apply what you have learned to your daily professional activities. You are thus able to add greater value in your work for your company or personal business almost immediately.
- Stronger leadership capabilities, increased confidence, personal and professional benchmarking are all objectives of your KEDGE’s experience.
- Value also comes from your increased capacity to find innovative solutions and manage complex change. Gaining business acumen, increasing global connections, having the capacity for self-reflection as well as taking a “step back”…. put you at a truly Executive C-level.
The KEDGE part time Executive MBA commits to helping you achieve in all of these areas to maximise your EMBA investment.
Within the MBA Development Programme, up to 15 hours of individual and collective coaching sessions with executive coaches to provide permanent support and create the conditions to succeed in your training, and ensure that the programme serves your career project.
We increase your self-confidence and open-mindedness through practical business cases and multi-cultural teamwork. As per the last survey, 97% of our students increased or partially increased their self-confidence in their professional life.
Meeting and working with international students, interacting with a global Faculty, you will benefit from international major Executive MBA partnerships.
KEDGE’s campuses abroad give the school an impressive reach in terms of faculty, students, global network, research and image. KEDGE's international exposure and programs overseas demonstrate its capacity to train executives with an trans-national ambition and an wide-ranging background. It also provides unique geostrategic insights from local actors (through our Chinese and African campuses for example).
KEDGE established its first campus in China (Shanghai), in partnership with Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and is the only French part time Executive MBA programme to be formally recognised by the Chinese Government.
It enables our participants to interact both professionally and socially with participants from different cultures. Some seminars are delivered with European-based and Chinese-based cohorts all together online. We aim to motivate KEDGE cohorts to mix and network. Likewise, French-based Executive MBA participants visit their Chinese peers for another core course in Shanghai.
KEDGE has initiated alliances with other universities and Executive MBAs in Europe: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management in Germany and SDA Bocconi School of Management in Italy.
“The international visit component of the KEDGE part time MBA is one of the strongest and most substantial elements of this kind that accreditors have observed while assessing part time programmes.” AMBA Global MBA assessment report.
- Sharing your work experience and learning with others from the MBA community (alumni, participants), who come from many different sectors, allows your company or organisation to extend its network and find new business partners.
- Graduates can rely on a strong network of over 1800 Alumni in many countries, including 800 in China.
- Faculty and lecturers are all active in the corporate world and bring with them their connections and experiences.
- Your MBA peers are international in scope and represent the best possible opportunity to explore and connect with other business environments.
- International seminars take you out into new business worlds.
The Lifelong “Refresh Your Skills” Programme is part of KEDGE Business School promises: A unique advantage among part time Executive MBA programmes, KEDGE offers its alumni free access to study one MBA course per year for life to keep their business acumen up-to-date.
This opportunity, added to regular conferences and social events, helps you maintain and expand your professional network well after graduation.
Everyone stands to benefit. The Global Executive MBA is a genuine investment to:
- Enhance skills & capacities: The programme provides immediate benefits as participants apply what they have learned from the earliest moments of the programme.
- Develop potential: Students learn to apply a more holistic and global approach to business, as well as developing an entrepreneurial attitude and a general increase in output and performance.
- Reinforce loyalty & motivation: Supporting your staff is a clear means of rewarding, developing and retaining key talent.
- Accomplish corporate objectives and develop international opportunities.
The cohort you will join gives you an opportunity to study and join your peers on different campuses, including Paris and Marseille (and Shanghai when borders reopen), and attend “Best in Practice” immersive programmes…. where companies/ partners are located.
You will meet and work with your classmates on many occasions: during international seminars, immersive seminars, ‘face to face weeks’, online sub-group working sessions, KEDGE conferences on various campuses, and KEDGE social events.
These collaborative occasions offer participants the chance to create links and a real community.
KEDGE knows that your part time MBA degree is really about what you want to achieve. And we know that a strong international brand is important to you.
Our MBA faculty, alumni and participants, accomplished executives and thought-leaders, are continuously traveling out onto new parts of the globe. They are unique, innovative and in-tune with regional practices and diversity and represent the strongest possible ambassadors of our brand.
You will be an Ambassador for your programme and later on as an Alumnus, for your degree programme and your school.
KEDGE is part of an international network of corporate and academic partners. All of whom are reputable, internationally known, and all share the same standards of excellence.
Having earned triple-crown accreditation, KEDGE has also achieved full recognition by both the French and Chinese Ministry of Education. Our brand is recognised worldwide.
Entry to this part time MBA Executive is for you…
- We raise awareness and train inspired leaders towards having positive impacts on their environment; you want to bring a positive contribution in your company and society.
- A deeper understanding and integration of new regulatory frameworks coming into force shows through all seminars and programmes.
- Across the seminars and programme curriculum we highlight sustainable finance issues and how to implement a sustainable perspective.
- The tuition values eco-economic decoupling. In economics and environmentalism, decoupling happens when an economy is able to grow without causing more environmental pressure or damage, taking into account geostrategic stakes: this is at the heart of each module of the programme.
- Dive into innovative experiential seminars.
… If you want to:
- Accelerate your career, become a key player and a driving force in your company
- Develop beyond your technical expertise into a general management position with cross-functional and sustainable perspectives
- Meet new people, share and enrich your vision with other executives and create a solid global network
… If you believe you need to:
- Impact your ecosystem and become an effective leader driving innovative solutions for a sustainable business
- Acquire knowledge and competencies in global business, accounting & finance that make a positive contribution to the triple bottom line
- Increase your self-confidence and develop your leadership skills to drive a resilient organisation
This programme offers to high potential executives a prestigious Master of Business Administration degree from a top-level internationally recognised academic institution, in perfect synergy with the business world.
Our objective is to equip executives with the competencies, cultural sensitivity and strategic vision they need to effectively deal with the ecological, inclusivity and digital challenges in today’s global economy.
The time has come for you to influence the future: join the next KEDGE Global Executive MBA class!
Our Executive MBA offers high-potential executives a prestigious Master of Business Administration delivered by an internationally recognised business school, in perfect synergy with the business world. It is delivered in Paris, Marseille and Shanghai and offers tuition through a range of specialised programmes in France and abroad.
Our goal: to equip managers with the skills, cultural awareness and strategic vision they need to effectively meet the challenges of today's global economy.
Ranked 18th EMBA in the world's Top 100 (5th in France) by the Financial Times 2023, with three main campuses and innovative immersive seminars in France and abroad, our Executive MBA programme is characterised by a strong leadership component, an emphasis on acquiring a global and geostrategic vision, and working to build resilient organisational models.
Our vision is to build a unique learning community across continents, where you will have access to our internationally renowned faculty and a unique global network of 75,000 alumni.
Join our Global Executive MBA in Paris, France
Our Executive Education MBA course in Paris
Through the EMBA professional tuition in Paris, KEDGE Business School aims to enable managers to acquire the skills, cultural sensitivity and strategic vision that are essential to meet all the challenges of today's global economy. The campus is located in the heart of an international business district. This allows the development of the resources of professionals in their career plans.
Although the French capital is known worldwide for its fashion and cookery schools, it is also considered a European economic centre with numerous finance schools and international business and management schools, such as KEDGE Business School.
Studying for an MBA in a good business school in Paris is a intelligent and strategic choice. Indeed, Paris offers a large network of partner companies of many schools. This network is essential for MBA candidates to carry out their internship and to increase their meetings and conversations with their peers, for example during seminars or conferences.
With a foreign population of 12%, Paris is a cosmopolitan city. By coming to study in Paris, MBA candidates will be able to discover different cultures, share their point of view and thus become more open to the world. Paris is one of the top 10 student cities in the world, thanks to the diversity of its student population and the academic level of its schools.
Other advantages of studying for an MBA in a business school in Paris include the city's cultural offerings and a well-developed public transport network (RER, bus, tramway, airports).